I cannot remember the last time I felt completely rested or unrushed.
2. If you had to wear all white for the entire day, how long before you spilled something on it?
I am sure it would be less than five minutes for me to spill something on it.
3. What would you include inside of your emergency kit?
Cell phone, small generator, first aid kit, blankets, pillows, food, water, dog food, gas, and flashlights.
4. What’s more fun than a barrel full of monkeys?
A barrel full of people.
5. Is it hard for you to let go of certain things, even if you have too many of them?
Yes it is. It is also hard for me to get rid of nearly anything. I also feel as if I will use whatever it is at some point in time.
6. When was the last time you were ready to throw in the proverbial towel? Did you end up letting go, or decided to fight on anyway?
Last week. After some deep introspection, I decided to fight on anyway.
7. What is the color of awesome?
Blue is my color of awesome.
8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
9. If you could describe your mood in a color today, what color would it be?
Today my mood can be described as blue. I am relaxed for the most part and feel peaceful.
10. If you could wish for anything and it would come true, you wish for?
I would wish for a cure for all cancers.
11. What are some of the wacky things that you like to do?
I cannot think of anything that I do that would be considered wacky. I am kind of boring.
12. If you could have any author –living or dead – write your biography, who would you choose?
Oh goodness! Such a tough decision. I will choose Margarette Mitchell.
13. If you could be a “fly on the wall” anywhere and at any time in history, where and when would you choose?
I would like to be a fly on the wall during the Civil War, in the South.
14.What is the last thing you made from scratch?
Chocolate Chip Cookies for my husband on his birthday in May.
15. When we are able to travel again, where would you love to go?
I would love to go to Ireland but that is a bucket list item that has to wait for now. So, I would like to go to Missouri to see my family.