1. Ignoring nutrition, could you live off veggies for the rest of your life?
I probably could but I would not want too.
2. Elaborate on a way you have volunteered?
I volunteered at the Head Start school my daughter attended many years ago.
3. Can you walk in heels, or do you feel awkward in them?
I am extremely awkward in heels.
4. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch?
911 Lone Star, The Good Doctor, Big Sky, Call Me Kat, The Great North and Debris.
5. Will you tell someone if there’s something in their teeth?
It depends on who the person is.
6. Do you ever actually make your bed?
7. Do you make an effort to eat healthy?
I do not make an effort to eat healthy. I should, but I don't.
8. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?
It has been so long since I drank a shot of alcohol, I don't even remember the last time.
9. What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall?
I would like to go to the Build-A-Bear Workshop and get Grogu (The Child from The Mandalorian).
10. What were you doing at 10:00 this morning?
Chopping up watermelon to take to a Father's Day celebration later today.
11. What do you miss the most about your past?
12. Last time you were really happy?
Watching my son graduation from Army Basic/AIT in 2010.
13. Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
No. I tossed and turned for most of the night.
14. Have you spoken to your mother or father today?
I have spoken with my mother-in-law and father-in-law. My mom died in 1991 and my dad died in 1992.
15. Are you good at filling awkward silences?