1. Describe your phone lock screen:
My lock screen is this photo of my dog...
2. How often do you journal?
I blog nearly every day, if that counts. I no longer hand write a journal.
3. What’s your favorite thing to teach others?
My favorite thing to teach others is to be kind.
4. How do you like to spend Sundays?
I like to spend my Sundays being lazy. Waking up late in the morning, hanging out at the house all day, then back to bed.
5. What would you describe as your kryptonite?
My kryptonite is seeing animals hurt, bleeding or deceased.
6. A TV show or movie you thought was really bad:
I thought the Twilight saga was bad. I know many people that disagree with me.
7. Do you know your mail carrier?
I do not know their names or anything about them.
8. Which regional foods are your favorite?
Since I currently live in Wisconsin, my favorite regional foods are Kringle's and brats.
9. What was your life like 20 years ago?
20 years ago, my children were age 8 and 12. The three of us lived in a not so great house, with our dog, Annabelle. I had a crappy car, and was trying to find a job. We did not have much of anything.
10. Crafting hobbies that you’d like to learn or improve
I would like to improve my crocheting and knitting skills.
11. What is your favorite type of YouTube videos?
I love watching hilarious dog videos and I watch a lot of music videos.
12. Describe your surroundings:
I am in my home office, surrounded by a desktop computer, a laptop, two monitors, a glass top desk, and a two drawer file cabinet. There is also a freezer, fireplace, plants, and lots of storage space near me.
13. You're making a Time Capsule to be opened in 50 years. What 3 things would you put in it?
A photo of my children, my wedding rings and a letter of how life currently is.
14. Something you learned recently that resonated with you:
I recently learned that sometimes people feel the same way I do, they just hid it (for whatever reason), and I have to respect them wanting to not talk about it.