I do not like surprises. Surprises cause me extra stress and tends to lead towards a panic attack.
2. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
I would rather play a game so I can relax before going to bed.
3. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
I would rather vacation in Hawaii since it tends to be warmer there.
4. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
I would rather win the lottery so I can pay off all my debt.
5. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I would travel back to 2000. I was 20 years younger, my children were still with me and life seemed not as crazy.
6. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
I seem to not be able to go a day without a fan. I need the fan on to help me sleep at night.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I own at least 10 pair, most of which are Crocs.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would pay off all my debt.
9. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
I really don't like to use public transportation, but if I have to choose then I choose car.
10. What's your favorite zoo animal?
11. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
I would take my son to the doctor sooner, so that he could have potentially lived longer.
12. How many pillows do you sleep with?
13. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?
36+ hours. I was sick and was not able to get any rest.
14. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in?
The Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
15. What are your hobbies?
Playing games with my dog, playing video games, sleeping, working.