- 2 cups salted butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup dehydrated marshmallow bits
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour and graham cracker crumbs 1 cup at a time, mixing slightly between each addition.
- Once it’s completely added, mix on high speed for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks, dehydrated marshmallows, and chocolate chips until completely incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking pan and use your hands to evenly spread the dough out to cover the pan.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate or marshmallows on top and gently press in, if desired.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting so the bars can set up.
- Slice and serve once cooled or store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe and Photo Credit: