- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons relish (sweet or dill)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bow tie pasta 8 ounces cheddar cheese diced
- 1 cup fully-cooked ham diced
- 1/2 small white or sweet onion peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Boil the pasta according to the package directions, just until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all of the ingredients with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Recipe and Photo Credit: https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/bow-tie-pasta-salad/