Cyber bullying, stress, peer pressure, addiction and lack of sleep from being online too much.
2. A place you would like to live, but have never visited:
3. Someone who fascinates you and why:
My sister-in-law fascinates me because she is a strong, confident, beautiful woman.
4. Do you have tattoos? What are they and why?
I currently do not have any tattoos. I hope to someday get at least one.
5. A book you love, and one you didn’t:
I love Gone With The Wind. I really don't like
6. A fruit you dislike, and why:
I really don't like figs. I think they are mushy and have way too many seeds.
7. Two words/phrases that make you laugh:
8. A quote you try to live by:
"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~Dalai Lama
9. Something you miss:
I miss not having to pay bills.
10. Three weird traits you have:
I pick scabs and zits to the point of infection sometimes. I have a mole very near my left eye and I have skin problems (psoriasis mostly).
11. What you wore today:
Sandals, tee shirt, pull on pants, bra and underwear.
12. Word/phrase you use constantly:
"Indeed", "perfect" and "awesome".
13. One thing you’re excited for:
14. Your feelings on ageism:
I think ageism is a prejudice attack on various age groups (not just on the elderly). People are treated poorly solely based on their age and I think it is horrible.
15. Three interesting facts about yourself:
I am tall (six foot tall). I suffer from anxiety, and I have panic attacks.