My world will stop the day I die. Everyone's world ends the day they day.
2. What is your personal motto?
"There are very few kind people left in this world, be one of them." I use to tell my children this every day. Now, I tell myself every day.
3. What is the greatest gift you ever received?
4. Who is a leader who inspires you?
My coworker, Megan.
5. What irrationally annoys you more than anything else?
Small talk. I consider small talk to be "fluff". I hate fluff.
6. What small thing can always bring you a bit of joy?
The scent of fresh lilacs.
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
Play video games, or nap....or both.
8. How often do you take risks?
9. Write about your happiest memory:
The birth of my children.
10. How long do you think it will be before we see a female president?
Twenty years or so from now....maybe longer.
11. Do you think it’s important to be part of a community? Why? Why not?
I think it is important to be part of a community, because doing so helps you create a support system to help those in need.
12. What piece of modern technology are you most grateful to have.
Cell phones. Having a cell phone with me at all times gives me a peace of mind.
13. Do you feel anonymous on line?
I did when I first started using the internet, but that did not last very long. There are so many ways to find out who someone is nowadays. Why hide who you are?
14. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have never gotten around to.
15. What would life be like without the internet?
Life would be a bit boring without the internet.
Post a Comment