My parents and grandparents are all deceased and I cannot remember any of the stories they told as I was growing up.
2. The best things in life are...
Children, dogs, family, being loved, being cared for and naps.
3, Things that drive me batty:
People walking their dogs through the neighborhood and letting those dogs poop in my yard and then not picking up said poop.
4. A place I'd like to live and why:
I would like to live in Ireland, as it is the land of my ancestors. Also, from photos I have seen of Ireland, I think it is very beautiful there.
5. The best thing I've ever found:
My dog, Riley.
6. The best thing that happened recently is:
My sister-in-law, brother-in-law and their dog, Ruby came for a visit.
7. I admire people who...
I admire people that are honest, loyal and hardworking.
8. What makes me special:
I am me, there is no other person like me.
9. I am looking forward to...
I am looking forward to seeing my mother-in-law and father-in-law this week.
10. Things that scare me:
Dying, family dying, pets dying, friends dying.
11. Complaints I have:
Dogs living for such a short period of time;
12. I could never live without...
I could never live without food.
13. Things that make me laugh
My dog, coworkers, friends and YouTube videos.
14. What is a new skill that you would like to learn?
I would like to learn how to play the drums.
15. What brightened your day today?
I work up to my dog, nudging me. The sun was shining and she wanted to get up and play.