1. What are your plans for January? No plans for January other than sleep, eat, work.
2. What do you want to see happen in 2021? My husband starting home dialysis.
3. What would you give a 5 star rating? My Jeep.....I love it!
4. Do you have writing goals for 2021? None
5. How do you feel about memoirs? I have found very few to be interesting.
6. If you could join any musical group who would you choose? Aerosmith
7. What are your favorite genres across all media? Science Fiction, Crime, Drama.
8. What candle scents are your favorite? Lilac, Clean Linen and Cranberry Chutney from Yankee Candle
9. How well can you mimic other accents or voices? Not very well at all.
10. What books are on your TBR list in 2021? None right now but I am sure I will be adding some.
11. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade/buy something new? When I get tired of whatever it is OR if it breaks.
12. Why is your favorite color your favorite color? Blue is my favorite color because to me it is a very soothing color.
13. Who understands you the best? My sister-in-laws, Rose, and Steve.
14. Do you write letters? No.
15. How do you keep going when times are hard? Most days I ask myself the same question. I am really shocked I have made it this far in life with everything I have been through. Each morning I give myself a pep talk....give myself hope that it will be a good day. I also force myself to takes things slow....one day or one hour at a time.