1. Day 1 of serious isolation behavior: Isolation began on 17 March 2020 for me.
2. First trip you had to cancel. None
3. Other trips canceled. None
4. Last trip out of town before isolation. We went to the "big town" for groceries.
5. Farthest from home since isolation. 30 miles....when my husband was in the hospital.
6. Last Meal sitting in a restaurant before Isolation. Texas Road House
7. How many books have you read? 30ish
8. First event you didn’t attend due to virus. Work
9. Date and event of last over 200-person event. Many years ago.
10. Last live music event. Many years ago.
11. Things you are eating more of since isolation. Cheetoes
12. Things you are eating less of since isolation. Fast food
13. What restaurants have you gotten take-out meals from? Texas Road House a few times.
14. Have you found yourself bored in isolation? Every now and then
15. Have you gained or lost weight? I have gained weight.
16. Do you drink alcohol? No.
17. If so, more or less in isolation? Not applicable.
18. What entertainments have you explored? A variety of streaming services for movies and tv shows.
19. Gotten into anything new? Decorating my new house.
20. Have you done crosswords? Board games? Jigsaw puzzles? Yes, no and yes
21. Have you cleaned out some cabinet, drawer, closet, etc. thoroughly? Yes, but only because I was moving.
22. Are you spending about the same amount of money? A bit more actually.
23. Done Zoom, Facetime, etc. meetups? Yes,
24. Had a social occasion with a small group of people you consider safe? Yes.
25. Did you vote? In Person? On Election Day? Yes, no and no.