1. Name 5 people you admire and why?
I am admire people that: Don't abuse others; don't abuse animals; are honest; are faithful and are open minded.
2. When was the last time you did something adventurous?
About 10 ago when I drove to Georgia by myself to see my son for Family Weekend while he was in Army Training.
3. You felt you got older when _______
I felt I got older when my children/nieces/nephews began having children of their own
4. What one thing that could happen today would make you extremely happy?
Seeing my son walk through the door as he says, "Mama, I'm home!"
5. An experience you don’t want to go through again.
The death of a loved one.
6. One decision you made that changed your life completely.
The decision to move to Wisconsin 12 years ago.
7. How do you participate in saving the earth?
Not as much as I should.
8. A gift you would like to get on your next birthday?
I was a puppy/dog or two.
9. Things you miss about your childhood?
I miss not having bills to pay.
10. The greatest invention?
11. Your favorite super hero:
12. Your views about veganism:
To each their own.
13. If you could be anything else in the world, what would you be?
I would be a millionaire.
14. How did you parents meet?
I don't remember the story they told me.
15. Your morning routine.
Wake up, get out of bed, turn on the Keurig, go to the bathroom, use mouthwash to get rid of the yuck, get dressed, make tea, then start my day.