This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from League of Extraordinary Penpals.
1. What are your plans for August? No plans other than work, eat, sleep.
2. Review the first half of 2020: Cold for awhile, then warm. Working from home since March.
3. A place you’d go if money were no object: I would go to Ireland.
4. Who was your childhood best friend? Marsha, Nancy Joe, May, Dawn, Johnny.
5. The city or town you love most: La Crosse, Wisconsin
6. How do you spend hot days? In the house with the air conditioner on, with a glass of sweet iced tea to drink while I work/watch tv/play on the computer.
7. Are you a skilled cook or baker? Absolutely not.
8. One thing you wish you could currently do. I wish I would not worry so much.
9. A time when you learned your lesson: When I didn't listen to my parents and married my first husband.
10, What consistently makes you laugh? Funny memes online.
11. Routines that bring you calm and peace. Playing games on my phone before I fall asleep. Washing my hands after using the bathroom.
12. Who annoys you the most? The older I get the more things annoy me and more things are added to my list of annoyances. The biggest thing that annoys me though is people that abuse children or animals. What is the point of hurting the innocent??!! Let the innocent live in peace.
13. Describe some of your favorite household items. My washer and dryer because I love putting on a clean, nice smelling, warm shirt or sleep pants.
14. What have you gotten better at? I have gotten much better at working from home and I am at the point to where I prefer to work from home.
15. Share a random memory. In 2000, the St. Louis Rams won the Superbowl, so my sister-in-law and I took our kids to St. Louis to the Superbowl party/parade. My son (Colt) was sitting on my shoulders and was high enough up to shake Kurt Warner's hand. Colt also shook the hands of a few cheerleaders and tried to pull one of them out of the truck they were riding in. Colt was only 7 1/2 years old! LOL
16. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Six or seven....most of which are Crocs.
17. Who do you go to for encouragement? Mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, Rose, Megan.
18. References you make that others don’t get. None that I can think of.
19. What are 10 things you consider essential for you? Family, Food, Tea, Vehicle, Phone, Computer, Internet, Bed, Blanket and Pillow.
20. Is there any accent you wish you had? I wish I had an Irish accent (since I am 50% Irish).