This week's Sunday Stealing is Questions for Readers.
1. Why did you pick the book? The title and the cover caught my attention.
2. What did you think about the book? It was better then I expected.
3. What do you know about the author? I do not know anything about the author. This is the first book I read by this author.
4. What’s the most memorable scene? No particular scene stands out.
5. How did the book make you feel? Mad, sad, confused.
6. How do you feel about the way the story was told? It was told well. However, there seem to be too many plot twists.
7. Which parts of the book stood out to you? Nothing particular stood out.
8. Which specific parts of the protagonist can you relate to? I can relate to her wanting to find out what happened and how she can't seem to let go of the past.
9. Which character did you relate to the most? The main character.
10. Share a line or passage from the book. "We stand there for a while in silence, watching, until with a last flurry of song, the robin flies away."
11. What did you think about the ending? It was not what I expected.
12. Is the story plot driven or character driven? I think it was character driven.
13. If the book was made into a movie, what changes or decisions would you hope for? Less twists so that there is less confusion.
14. How did the book change you? The book did not change me.
15. If the book is part of a series, how does it stand on its own? This book was not a part of a series.
The passage you picked -- wow! The cover and title would've got me to pick up the book and check it out more, too. I don't know if I would've read it though.ReplyDelete
I've seen this around lately. I do love the cover.ReplyDelete
Is this a thriller? Thrillers are my favorite genre. I might like this, I will look into it. Great review! Loved your answers! Have a nice Sunday!ReplyDelete
I'd never heard of this book before. I will have to check it out. Thanks for the report.ReplyDelete
Charlee: "Wait! Tell us more!"ReplyDelete
Chaplin: "Yes, does the bird come back? Are there more scenes with birds?"
Charlee: "And why didn't anyone pounce on it?!"