This week's Sunday Stealing is more questions from Facebook.
Sitting on my grandparents porch, listening to Grandpa talk about the good old days. I always felt safe around my grandparents and they made me feel very loved.
2. What is home to you?
Home is where you can relax and get away from the insane world we life in.
3. Do you get emotionally invested in stories? (I'm asking about movies, books, tv shows, whatever medium you like your stories in.)
It truly depends on the story. It it is a story about an animal, child or death, I get very emotionally involved.
4. What is the most physical damage you've ever received without needing medical intervention (so no stitches or splints or anything)?
Over the years I have fallen many time and always end up with bruises and/or cuts.
5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Hopefully not very much because I don't want to pick it all up when he or she is done.
6. Do you have any obsessions? Like Tv shows, or cats or something. Not addictions.
I am obsessed with animal videos, especially videos with Boxers in them. I love Boxers.
7. What question or question would you like God to answer?
I would ask him why my son had to die at such a young age.
8. Do you bite your nails?
I bite my nails very rarely.
9. What do you like about the place you live, I mean your housing, apt, house, mobile home, etc
I like that my current house is in town and has a nice yard.
10. What do you like about the city or town where you live?
It is small and has a good home town feel.
11. Is there one place you have visited that you wish you could live there?
I would not mind living near the Great Smokey Mountains or maybe even in Florida.
12. What's your favorite cookie to snack on?
Chocolate Chip of course.
13. Are you a Apple person or PC type person and why?
I prefer Apple iPhone because in my opinion they are more user friendly. I prefer a desktop PC because it is easier for me to see things on.
14. What's your favorite things about the Zoo?
The tigers, elephants and prairie dogs.
15. Did you grow up in the country, city or small town and what did you like about it (or hate about it if you didn’t like it?)
I grew up in the country about five miles out of town. I enjoyed living in the country as a kid but as an adult, I prefer to live in the city and have the conveniences of being in the city.
16. What kinds of things were you into and do when you were growing up?
I was into books. I loved and still love to read.
17 .Do you enjoy receiving letters or postcards more, and why?
I prefer postcards. I feel that postcards tell more of a story based on the photos on the front of them and where they are mailed from.
18. Do or did you know any of your great-grandparents? Tell me about them.
I knew my great Grandpa (mom's side of the family). I was not very old when he was around and the only memory I have of him is....every time one of the grand-kids or great grand-kids would walk by his room, he would meow at us.
19. Do you like to be outdoors? What is your favorite thing to do there?
I use to love going camping and fishing. However, the older I get the more I would just rather sit around the fire pit and relax.
20. Have you ever broken a bone or been badly injured?
I had a really bad cut on my knee that required stitches. I have not (yet) broken any bones.