July 5, 2020
Sunday Stealing: How's the Weather?
1. Have you ever had a vacation ruined by the weather or did you just work around it?
I do not recall ever having a vacation that was ruined by the weather. If there was any type of weather going on, I am sure I worked around it.
2. What small changes do you feel people could make to give the planet a fighting chance against global warming?
Changes such as reducing water waste and reducing food waste.
3. Are you adversely affect by the weather, such as SAD?
Winter weather has an adverse affect on me. The dreariness and getting dark so early depresses me.
4. How is the weather where you are and have you seen drastic changes in it during your life time?
It is currently quite warm in the area I live in. Based on what the locals say, this warm weather for such long stretches in this area is becoming more and more common....much different than the good old days.
5. Do you think we can stop global warming or is it too late?
I don't think we can stop global warming, but maybe we can help slow it down.
6. What could you do for an hour or so today that you would really enjoy doing?
I could sleep for a hour or more.
7. What could you do for an hour today that might improve your life in the future?
I could take a walk to improve my health.
8. What could you do for an hour today that could strengthen or improve a skill you would like to be able to rely on?
I could work on making graphics to improve my Paint Shop Pro skills.
9. What could you do for an hour today that would make your living space more pleasant to live in?
I could clean the house.
10. What could you do for an hour today that would improve your relationships with loved ones?
I could reach out to all my loved ones individually and see how they are doing.
11. Do you like, dislike, or pay no attention to the wind?
It depends on what I am doing. For the most part I pay no attention to the wind.
12. Do you have allergies or sinus made worse by the wind?
Not that I am aware of.
13. Have you ever been caught in a big wind (not a hurricane or tornado)?
I have been caught in a big wind many times.
14. When was the last time you flew a kite?
Either in 2009 or 2010....my son and I had fun trying to fly a kite. We were not very successful.
15.Would you like to have the power of flight?
I would love to have the power of flight.