This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Mimi Writes.1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen?
2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing?
I am sure a few things do, but I am too lazy to iron them.
3. What is the last thing you wallpapered?
My computer desktop.
4. Wooden floors or carpet?
5. Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them?
I like how the towel looks and I want the look to not fade from washing it over and over again.
6. If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet?
It would say please wash the duvet, it is disgusting.
7. Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year?
I have not.
8. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you'd like to do?
9. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?
They have a nervous breakdown.
10. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?
I have never whipped butter.
11. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters?
Spoons do spoon in the drawer. I think wooden spoons would only get splinters if they were broken.
12. You hear: "Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither." The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing.....but wait, the windows are open. Why did you close them?
I close the windows to keep the candles from blowing out and to keep the food from getting cold.
13. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef?
I need a recipe to cook.
14. Is your pot black?
No, the pot I use are stainless steel.
15. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so?
I have no sexy condiments in my cabinet.
Your answer to #12 was perfectly sensible.ReplyDelete
Yes, sleep is underrated.