May 24, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Sabotage
1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
The last person I kissed was my husband and I am sure I will kiss him again.
2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
The closest thing to me that is red is the lid on a bottle of medicine.
3. Did you meet someone new today?
I have not met anyone new today.
4. What are you craving right now?
I am craving an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.
5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage.”
Homemade Cole slaw!
6. What does your last text say?
The last text I received is from my cell phone company confirming my payment.
7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it?
If the ice cream is in a cone, I lick the ice cream and bite the cone. If ice cream is in a bowl, I bite the ice cream.
8. Do you like your hair?
I do like my hair.
9. Do you like yourself?
I like myself some days, other days not so much.
10. Do you like cottage cheese?
I like cottage cheese. I like to mix it with peaches.
11. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the ceiling fan as it spins around and the sound of me typing on my mechanical keyboard.
12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are?
There is nothing sparkly in the room I am currently setting in.
13. How many countries have you visited?
I have only visited the county I live in, the United States of America.
14. Are you sarcastic?
I can be sarcastic at times.
15. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I have crawled through a window many times because I looked the door and left the keys inside! I also crawled through my bedroom window a few times when I was a teenager to go out for the night.
Labels: Sunday Stealing