April 19, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Quirky Questions
1. Did you become what you wanted to be when you grew up? Are you happy with your choice?
I am happy with my current job, but it is not what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be a computer programmer in the United States Air Force.
2. Did man really go to the moon or was it a publicity stunt?
I believe man really did go to the moon.
3. Given the opportunity to change one major aspect of your life (i.e. career, relationship, family) with no guarantee of the outcome, would you take the chance? Why?
It would depend on what that change is. I would weigh the pros and cons and decide from there.
4. Does money buy happiness?
Money does not buy happiness.
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I check my phone to see what time it is and if I have any messages, then I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.
6. What are we going to do when we run out of room to bury the dead?
We will need to start cremating the dead so they can be in urns. Urns are much smaller than caskets.
7. What is your greatest fear? Why? Is it rational or unreasonable?
My greatest fear is death. I do not want to die. The fear overwhelms me at time and can be very irrational and unreasonable. We cannot escape death. There are no second chances once you die.
8. How do you feel about the exploitation of your private data in the digital age? Does it ever cross your mind or are you hyper-aware of the risks?
I am hyper aware of the risks and do my best to keep my information private.
9. You can be forgiven one debt. What is it? If you don’t have debt, then how did you do it?
I would like my Jeep to be paid off.
10. Hot or cold?
At the moment I am a little chilly but not too cold.
11. What is your favorite thing in the world (aside from family, friends, pets)?
12. You have to give up one of your five senses. Which one would you go without?
I would go without taste.
13. Do you believe everyone has a doppelgänger?
I think it is quite possible that everyone has a doppelganger in the world.
14. Likewise, does everyone have a soulmate or is it just a matter of proximity and circumstance?
I also feel that everyone has a soulmate. However, I do not think everyone will get a chance to meet their true soulmate.
15. Imagine you have a theme song that plays every time you enter a room. What would your song be?
I really cannot think of a theme song for myself. Maybe something from Five Finger Death Punch....like Gone Away or Wrong Side of Heaven.
Labels: Sunday Stealing