April 5, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Gratitude
1. Name a highlight of your day: We got the grill out and grilled chicken Kabobs for dinner.
2. What made you smile today? The sunshine and warm temperature.
3. What made you laugh today? A few funny memes on Facebook.
4. Recall a time when you needed encouragement. Many times in life I have needed encouragement....when my children were born, when mom died, when dad died, when I went to collage as an adult, raising my children, moving to Wisconsin, when my son died and many more times.
5. What is a luxury you are thankful for? My computer and the Internet
6. Favorite childhood memory? Sitting on my grandparents front porch, listening to Grandpa talk about the good old days.
7. Favorite song–and why? I have many favorite songs. Each one that I like has a different memory or emotion attached to it.
8. Where is your favorite place? Why? Home. I feel safe at home.
9. What is your favorite scent? Fresh lilacs
10. What is your favorite topic to talk about? Dogs
11. What do you like doing so much that you lose track of time? Play video games.
12. If you had 5 minutes and the whole world was forced to listen, what would you say? Stay Home!! Save Lives! Don't be selfish!
13. Whose life do you envy the most, and why? No one. I like my life.
14. What would you different with your education if you got a chance to start over? I would work on and finish a Masters Degree.
15. What would you do with your life if you had no fear? I would spend more time with family and friends.
Labels: Sunday Stealing