March 15, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Sleepy Rambles
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it? My desktop wallpaper is the following collage. I miss my dogs so very much so I made this collage to help me remember them.
3.Is there carpet or hardwood floor in your bedroom? Carpet
4. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking a mirror? A few things but not too many.
5. Do you like those ‘end of the world,’ ‘Armageddon’ movies? Yes.
6. Chocolate or strawberry birthday cake? Choose one. Chocolate
7. Do you eat more vegetables or fruits? What’s your favorite fruit/veggie? I eat more fruits than vegetables. My favorite vegetable is green beans and my favorite fruit is bananas.
8. Does the dentist calm you or does it tend to stress you out? Dentist stress me out to the max.
9. If you had to choose, which is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? I cannot remember the name of it.
10. Have you ever found yourself talking to an inanimate object? All the time.
11. Do you like movies that are originally based on children’s books? I think the books are better.
12. Is your hair more thick or thin? Is it more curly or straight? My hair is thick and wavy.
13. Something on the human body that grosses you out the most: Feet gross me out, even my own
14. What is your favorite color of apple? Red, green or yellow? Red apples are my favorite.
15. Do you hardly ever remember where you put things at? Sometimes
16. Do you ever lay in the grass and look up at the sky, just because? Yes.
17. Are you a controversial person? Do your views oppose others? I am not a controversial person. My views are my own. People can like them or not.
18. Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Who for? In the past I have thrown surprise birthday parties for my children.
19. What would you say your average word per minute time is on the keyboard? 70ish words per minute.
20. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more? What’s your favorite? I like fiction books more. My favorite book is Gone With The Wind.
21. Do you know how to play pool? Are you any good at it? I do know how to play pool. I am an average player.
22. The most painful medical procedure you’ve ever had? A c-section.
23. Are you someone who tends to take a whole lot of naps? I talk about taking a lot of naps but I never get to take them.
24. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops for speeding? Yes.
25. Is anyone in your family a firefighter? Who is it anyway? My dad was a firefighter, many, many, many years ago.
Labels: Sunday Stealing