March 29, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Alec Clayton
1. If there's a personal god, what quality would you most like that person to have (and why)? I would want them to always be 100% honest no matter what.
2. What's your death-row meal? Homemade chicken & dumplings, sweet iced tea and Mississippi Mud Cake.
3. Assuming we make it through this outbreak with minimal loss of life, what do you think our big takeaway should be? The big takeaway is that everyone needs to be better prepared and to stop thinking "it won't happen to me".
4. Whom do you find yourself missing more than you would've predicted? Other than hugs from my family, I miss my co-workers.
5. What brings you the most joy? Not happiness, not contentment -- JOY. Waking up each day.
6. Do you find yourself regretting anything you've said or done on social media? No.
7. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your body and face? I love my smile but I do not like my weight.
8. and your life? My favorite things in life are actually people....family, and friends. My least favorite thing is not being near all my loved ones.
9. How's the self-isolation affecting your libido? It has not affected my libido.
10. Which three places in the physical universe would you most like to visit? My family in Missouri, Ireland and Hawaii.
11. On whom did you have a crush years ago? Have you ever told them? I have had a lot of crushes in my life and I never told any of them.
12. How have your religious views changed since you were in high school? Yes.
13. If you could change one law, what would it be? I would make animal cruelty a felony, punishable to the highest extent possible, in every state.
14. If you could add one commandment to the original ten, what would it be? Thou shall not abuse any human or animal.
Labels: Sunday Stealing