February 23, 2020
Sunday Stealing: Getting to Know You
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. If you could get on a plane tomorrow and travel anywhere, where would you go? Ireland
3. Were you closer to your mother or to your father? Neither
4. What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert)? Homemade chicken and dumpling, and Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert.
5. Can you wink with each eye? (How about curl your tongue) I can wink with each eye and curl my tongue.
6. Beach or forest? Beach
7. City or farm? City
8. Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager? Blind as a teenager
9. Would you rather always be overdressed or underdressed? Overdressed
10. If you could pass along one of your attributes to your children, which would it be? None that I can think of.
11. What are you most insecure about? Everything! Lots of things.
12. What are you afraid people see when they look at you? I am afraid they will see how fat I am and judge me based on my weight.
13. What is the saddest you’ve ever felt? Words cannot even begin to describe the sadness I have felt in my life. My son died four years ago; my dog, Shelby died a few weeks ago; my other dog died seven years ago; my mom died in 1991 and my dad died in 1992....the list goes on.
14. Would you rather have your own private island, or your own private jet? Private island
15. How do you think you will die? I can even begin to think about this. If I do, I will go down a deep, dark tunnel that ends in a severe panic attack. Death is my greatest fear.
Labels: Sunday Stealing