This week's Sunday Stealing questions.....
2. If you traveled, where did you go? A few trips to the Wisconsin Dells, which is not far from my house. One trip to Missouri to see family.
3. Which fashion trends did you love? None that I can think of.
4. Which fashion trends did you hate? None that I can think of.
5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year? A light, fleece jacket I can wear with nearly anything.
6. What song sums up this year for you? Memories by Maroon 5
8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year? Ryan Reynolds
9. Favorite new TV show? The Mandalorian! (I love The Child, aka Baby Yoda!
10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year? No big or permanent changes.
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself? I purchased a new-to-me Jeep.
12. Did you develop a new obsession? I am obsessed with Baby Yoda!
13. Did you vote? Yes.
14. Did you move? No.
15. Did you get a job? No.
16. Did you get a pet? No.
17. Do you regret not doing anything? No.
18. Do you regret doing something? No.
19. Have you done anything that scared you? Yes. Every time I take my dog to the vet I am scare that it will be the last time. She is 15 years old and has not been feeling well recently.
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days? Yes.
21. Did you lose anyone close to you? No.
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year? Nothing I can think of.
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year? Obsessing over liars.
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it? It depends on what the one thing would be.
26. What was the worst? Knowing my son is not here to celebrate his birthday or holidays or just celebrate life in general.
27. What are you most proud of accomplishing? Surviving another year.
28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior? I have learned that the older I get the less I care about what people think about me. I am who I am. Like me the way I am or go away.
29. What do you wish for others for the coming year? Happiness.
30. What do you wish for yourself? Peace.
I haven't seen the movie, but Baby Yoda is adorable! I hope you find peace in the new year.ReplyDelete
Like Stacy, I haven't seen the movie either, but how can you resist Baby Yoda?ReplyDelete
We are watching The Mandalorian too! Baby Yoda is cute, has to be the eyes!ReplyDelete