This week's Sunday Stealing questions were stolen from the Book of Questions
2. Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it? Not really.
3. Have you ever been in a fashion show? Many years ago in middle school. I hated it.
4. Would you like to be famous? I would like to be rich but not famous.
5. What is your most compulsive habit? Picking scabs and zits.
6. What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else? I strive to be loved and happy.
7.How close and warm is your family? Just the right amount.
8 Does that fact that you have never done a thing before increase or decrease its appeal to you? It depends on what the thing is.
9. If your friends start belittling a common acquaintance, would you defend that person? Hell yes.
10. Do you make a special effort to thank someone who does you a favor? How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone? I always make the effort to say thank you. It upsets me when people don't say thank you but I keep my thoughts/words to myself.
11. Since adolescence, in what 3-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change? 1990 to 1992...I had a baby to raise; and my parents died a year apart. I had to grow up fast.
12. When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you? It bothers me a lot. I get depressed and beat myself up over it.
13. Do you believe in capital punishment? I go back and forth on this. I hate death, but in some cases, the only way to get rid of evil is to remove it.
14. Do you find it so hard to say “no” that you regularly do favors yo do not want to do? I do not find it hard to say no.
15. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Death.