1. All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink? Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?
I do not really like pumpkin flavored drinks. I do love pumpkin pie and a good pumpkin roll. Pumpkin flavor things are best only in the Fall.
2. What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?
Coffee! LOL Must....have....coffee!
3. What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?
Some gaming news from BlizzCon 2019.
4. Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?
I prefer to be a small fish in a big pond. I do not like the spotlight on me.
5. Do you play chess? Are you good at it?
I have played chess before but not in many, many years. I am not good at playing chess.
6. Tell us something random about your week.
I purchased two pair of Halloween socks to wear to work last week. I did not get to wear either pair because my feet and legs were too swollen and I could not get them on.
7. What is your favorite Frank Sinatra song?
My favorite song by Frank Sinatra is "I've Got You Under My Skin".
The state I live in has not yet approved the sale of medical marijuana. I think the sale of medical marijuana should be legal as it can help many people, including my husband.
9. Einstein’s Theory of Happiness is: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” Was Einstein right?
In some ways he was right but for the most part I do not think he was. I think it depends on how an individual defines happiness.
10. Do you enjoy fresh peaches? What is your favorite way to use them in a recipe?
I love fresh peaches and I love them in peach cobbler.