This week's Sunday Stealing questions were stolen from Facebook.1) What is your favorite TV show (currently)? I am really into all the holiday baking, holiday cooking and holiday wars shows on Food Network and the Cooking Channel. I also love Good Eats The Return.
2) Would you like to be a child again? I would not mind being 18 again, but not younger.
3) Has anyone ever told you that school times were the best period of his/her life? Would you say that to someone? Why? I do not recall anyone ever saying that to me. For me there were a few times during school that were great but school was not the best period of my life.
4) How's the weather? It is around 37 degrees and cloudy. Weather Channel shows it is going to rain later.
5) Do you like camping? I use to. Now I prefer glamping.
6) Do you believe in paranormal phenomena? Yes. Things can and do happen that have no explanation or reason.
7) If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be? No Abuse Holiday....world wide celebration, every day!
8) What word(s) do you dislike? Can you tell why? I dislike "so be it" and "it is what it is". I even say these sometimes then scold myself for saying them. I dislike these two phrases because I feel that it does not have to be what it is. It....whatever it is, can be changed.
9) What color do you dislike? What do you associate with it? I cannot think of any color that I dislike or any that I would associate with disliking.
10) Do you believe in otherworldly creatures, eg. ghosts, etc? Yes.
11) Pick two of your favorite fictional characters. Where are they from (what movie, book, etc?) and why are they your favorite? One of my most favorite fictional characters is Scarlet O'Hara from Gone With The Wind (book). I would love to be beautiful, daring and sassy like her. I also love Deadpool (comic books/movies). Deadpool is hilarious!
12) If you could change anything or add anything to your body would you? (this can be interpreted however, but, think, would you like to have fins or extra hands?) I would love to lose a lot of weight and keep that weight off.
13) What are some family traditions you have/had growing up? Do you still continue them, if yes, why, if no, why not? I really cannot think of any at this time, so I am sure I do not continue any of them.
14) What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? I love tattoos! I do not have any....yet.
15) What is the most disgusting habit some people have? Picking their nose.
16) If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which would it be? Firefly!
17) What was the most unsettling film you have ever seen? None that I can think of.
18) What book has impacted you the most? The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and it supplements. (Books I must use at work.)
19) You're on Death Row and get one final meal: What is that meal and why do you choose it? I would pick a few things I like the most....homemade chicken & dumplings, Mississippi Mud cake, and a very large glass of sweet iced tea.
20) What is the first profession you remember wanting to become as a child? When I was very young (4 or 5) I remember wanting to be around trains like my dad. I thought he had fun at work all day driving trains around.