This questions in this post are a flashback to the very first time
I participated in Sunday Stealing on this blog.
The topic was: The Sunday Stupid Thirty-Three
1. When was the last time you cried? Earlier today
2. Were you named after anyone? My father and Mike Shannon (Baseball announce for the St. Louis Cardinals)
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women? I am a woman!
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bologna
5. Do you have kids? I have two children, one girl and one boy.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? Yes
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me? It depends on what you plan to do. If you mean strong enough to be in a relationship then no. I am already in one and happy where I am.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Black Walnut
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their attitude
15. Red or pink? Pink
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight
17. Who do you mess with the most? No one.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate
19. What are you listening to right now? My dog licking her leg.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband
21. Why aren't you married? Why do I need to get married? I am married. You do not need to get married to be happy.
22. Last movie you watched? Last night I watch Guardians of the Galaxy again.
23. What did you dream about last night? Nothing I can remember
24. What book are you reading? I just finished Poison Orchids by Anni Taylor and Sarah A. Denzil
25. Summer or winter? Summer
26. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
27. Do you have any special talents? No
28. What are they? None
29. What did you watch on TV last? Football
30. What is your favorite sound? The fan on high as I try to fall asleep.
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles
32. Most likely to respond to this meme? No one.
33. Least likely to respond? Anyone.