This week's Sunday Stealing questions were stolen from Free Talk Random Questions.
2. If you were in a bank and someone started to hold it up, what would you do? Get down on the floor or hide.
3. If you found a suitcase filled with $1,000,000 what would you do? Try to find out who it belongs too.
4. If you had a 25 hour day what would you do with your extra hour? Sleep
5. If you had the opportunity to be different, what would you change? I would focus on losing weight and keep that focus.
6. If you received a lottery ticket as a gift and won a lot of money, would you share with the person who gave you the ticket? Depends on who gave it to me.
7. If you spoke two languages and your spouse spoke only one, would you raise your children as bilingual? Yes, I would raise my children as bilingual and also teach my spouse the language he didn't know.
8. If you were candy, which candy would you be? Chocolate
9. If you were a toy, which toy would you be? A giant stuffed teddy bear.
10. If you were abducted by aliens, would you tell anyone? Probably not. No one would believe me.
11. If you could go to the moon, would you? Yes.
12. If you had a time machine, where would you go and why? Back to when my children were little so I can hug them and be a better mom.
13. If you saw a robbery, would you report it? Yes.
14. If you were to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? Good luck!
15. If given the choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? At this point in life I will take great wealth. I do no want any more wisdom.
In the poll I took of my co-workers (three guys, ages 22 - 27) last night, your answer to Question #1 was the most popular response.ReplyDelete
I want to be a teddy bear, too. A Giant teddy bear is even better!ReplyDelete
"Good Luck!" There's a whole lot of Luck involved in life even with the strivers. Good Call.