August 4, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Fewer than 5000 questions
1. Have you read anything by C.S. Lewis? Yes, to include The Chronicles of Narnia.
2. What is your favorite movie with Jack Nicholson? Batman (1989)
3. What rhymes with 'orange'? I had to look up the spelling for the one word that rhymes....it is sporange.
4. Have you ever swallowed an object by accident? Yes
5. Is your eyesight 20/20? No.
6. Have you ever had insomnia? I have been troubled with insomnia nearly all of my life.
7. Does it bother you when people touch you? Sometimes.
8. Is it better to get too much or too little sleep? For me, getting too much sleep gives me a headache and getting too little sleep makes me grumpy and ill. A headache is easier to deal with, so I say for me it is better to get too much sleep.
9. What gets your adrenaline pumping? Driving to work in the morning, hoping and praying a deer does not run out in front of me.
10. Do you ever talk about yourself in the third person? I have done this a time or two.
11. What's your favorite radio station? What kind of music do they play? Sirius XM Turbo - 90's and 2000's hard rock.
12. Do you believe there is anyplace still undiscovered in all the world? Yes
13. Ever caught a fish? I have caught many fish in my lifetime. Some were kept for dinner and some were released.
14. Were you ever in the first row of a concert? No. It is too loud in the front row and I cannot see everything that is going on. I prefer to not be in the first row.
15. Do you have any autographs? Not any more. At one point I had several autographs of St. Louis Cardinals baseball players, as well as several race car drivers (local and NASCAR). I am not sure what happened to them.
Labels: Sunday Stealing