July 7, 2019
Sunday Stealing: I Love Questions
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? Not really.
2. Do you drink enough water? No.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? A few months ago
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Tough decision....for now I choose the beach.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? Sleepy and ready to go back to bed.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? I would rather take someone one a date.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? 20+ years ago.
8. Vodka or wine? Neither.
9. How often do you cry? Daily
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes.
11. Can you wire a plug? A ex-boyfriend taught me how to wire a plug. Unfortunately I don't really remember how to wire one now.
12. Do you wear socks to bed? No.
13. What is currently bugging you? I worry about everything, all the time. So lots of things are always bugging me.
15. Can you change a car tire? Yes.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? No.
17. Do you sleep naked? No.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? An outdoor concert in St. Louis, Missouri.
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow on line? No.
20. Who is someone who has changed your life positively. Several online friends, a few co-workers and a few family remembers.
21. Favorite city? La Crosse, Wisconsin
22. Can you drive? Yes.
22. Cigarettes or alcohol? Neither
23. Favorite and least favorite accents?
24. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? Yes.
25. Do you like 1980s fashion? Some of it. I was age 10 to 19 in the 1980's and wore a lot of crazy things during that time. Some I liked, some I didn't like.
Labels: Sunday Stealing