July 28, 2019
Sunday Stealing: For the Queen's Curiosity
1. What is the nearest book to you? Your Kindle does not count. "The Twelve" by Justin Cronin
2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation I have not done this in a very long time,
3. How many telephone numbers do you have? Three....landline, cell phone and office.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? Better assistance to schools in low income areas
5. Are you a big tipper? I usually tip 20%.
6. Do you watch reality shows? Sometimes.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player? Danny White from the Dallas Cowboys, Tommy Herr from the St. Louis Cardinals.
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why? I would just be happy being in space! No need to visit any planets on the first trip!
9. When was the last time you sat in a church? It has been a few years.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you? Rude comments and spam.
11. When someone follows you on their blog or subscribes to your Facebook page, do you automatically follow and subscribe back? Not always.
Labels: Sunday Stealing