This weeks Sunday Stealing is from The Book of Questions.
1. Do you think the world will be a better or worse place 100 years from now? I think the world will be worse in 100 years. Sadly, I won't be around to see the state of the world at that time.
2. Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again. I would not.
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? I would want the body of a 30 year old. I was much healthier at 30!
4. What would constitute a “perfect” evening for you? A nice quiet dinner at home, then video games for a few hours before going to bed.
5. Whom do you admire most? In what way does that person inspire you? No one I can think of at the moment.
6. Do you prefer being around men or women? Do your closest friends tend to be men or women? Of my two closest friends, a few are women and a few are men. I don't base friendships on whether someone is a male or female. I base friendships on how kind, caring, loving, and honest someone is.
7. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you? No.
8. What is your most treasured memory? I have several and I prefer to keep them to myself.
9. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better? (Let’s exclude raising children, if you have them) There is plenty I can do better and I am working on those things. My greatest accomplishment (other than having/raising my children) is my current job.
10. If you went to a dinner party and were offered a dish you had never tried, would you want to taste it, even if it sounded strange and not very appealing? I would taste it but I may not eat much of it.
11. Do your close friends tend to be older or younger than you? Around the same age as me.
12. How do you feel when people sing Happy Birthday to you in a restaurant? I get very embarrassed. I do not like being the center of attention.
13. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate or embellish it? If so, why? No, there is no need to.
14. If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it? Can you be allowed to be on time? I allow for it and just work around it.
15. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, or personal secretary, which would you choose? Housekeeper! My house needs a deep clean throughout!
Before my mother got Alzheimers, I would have said I would prefer the body of a 30 year old, but not now. :(ReplyDelete