June 30, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Unusual Music
1. A song that gives you goosebumps: Several songs give me goosebumps. Some in sad way, some in a good way.
2. A song you hated once but now love: None that I can think of.
3. Do you remember your first CD? No.
4. Has your music taste changed much since childhood? No.
5. Favorite genre? I have several favorite genres. If forced to choose one, I would choose rock.
6. What’s a genre or style of music that you just don’t understand? None that I can think of.
7. Do you have a process for listening to music, such as listening to the instruments more than words? I do not have a process for listening to music.
8. What’s your favorite thing about your favorite song? The beat, the way I feel as I listen to it.
9. Do you have a favorite decade for music? 1980's
10. Can you play any instruments? I use to play an organ but I no longer remember how.
11. Do you remember your first favorite song? I have so many favorite but cannot remember my first favorite song.
12. What was the first concert you ever attended? Something country related, I don't remember who it was. I was rather young. It was a concert my parents took my brother and I too.
Labels: Sunday Stealing