May 4, 2019
Sunday Stealing: One Direction Asks
2. What’s the bravest thing you ever did? I brought two children into this world.
3. Talk about the craziest night of your life. The night my son died.
4. Name three things you want in life. Happiness, peace and love
5. Who’s your biggest celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds
6. What’s your most common mistake? Thinking everyone has compassion, and kindness in them.
7. Which three things would you save if there was a fire? My son's ashes, my dog and my other dog's ashes.
8. What’s your favorite sport? Football
9. Talk about something good that recently happened to you. I got a good job appraisal at work.
10. Which fictional world would you want to live in if you could? The Firefly world.
11. What’s one thing you can never say no to? Giving my dog extra treats.
12. Talk about a childhood memory. My Mom's parents lived next door to us. I remember many days/nights sitting on Grandma & Grandpa's front porch listening to them talk about the good old days.
13. Name five things you find attractive in others. Personality, eyes, intelligence, compassion and honesty,
14. Are you good at making final decisions or do you easily change your mind? At work I am good at making final decisions. At home I sometimes have a hard time making decisions and change my mind often.
15. Name three guilty pleasures of yours. Chocolate, praline pecans and ice cream.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your ability to be kind is a wonderful thing and congrats on the good job appraisal!ReplyDelete
Great job on your job appraisal! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!ReplyDelete
I understand the crazy night when your son died. I don't know that I'd call ours "crazy" or just terribly devastating. How old was your son when he died? Ours were 30 and 24.ReplyDelete
I loved the qualities you love about yourself.
Deadpool! Excellent crush choice.ReplyDelete
Your three guilty pleasures would go well together.