May 11, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Ask Anything
2. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? I would rather keep the memories I have and never make new ones.
3. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail? I face them with a smile on my face and kindness in my heart.
4. What do you have that you cannot live without? My dog, my vehicle and my job.
5. When you close your eyes what do you see? The dark
6. What sustains you on a daily basis? Coffee
7. What are your top five personal values? Kindness, honesty, truthfulness, open mindedness and compassion.
8. Why must you love someone enough to let them go? Because they are no longer here.
9. Do you ever celebrate the green lights? I celebrate any green light that life offers.
10. What personal prisons have you built out of fears? My fear of death keeps me in a panic attack filled prison.
11. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? I want to visit Ireland.
12. Why are you, you? I am me because I choose to be me.
13. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose? I don't have the time or money to do it.
14. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life? Sad, lonely, busy.
15. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing? It is never wrong to do the right thing.
16. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words? Waking up in the morning in my own house. Driving a vehicle I earned through hard work. Being able to sleep at night or take a nap without fear of being hurt or taken advantage of. Not being told what to do or how to do it. Not being suppressed or abused.
17. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life? Work through my depression better.
18. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask? I cannot think of any thing.
19. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Nothing I can think of.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you get to visit Ireland. It's the land of my ancestors and I have been fortunate to visit it 3 times...I always feel like I've come "home."ReplyDelete
My dogs may own me too. Hee, hee. Maybe your dogs could bring you happiness that would make you rich! I know mine would. Loved your answers! Have a great day!ReplyDelete
I don't drink coffee, but caffeine is probably the second thing right after my faith that gets me through the day. I hope you can work through your depression and fear of death and take that trip to Ireland!ReplyDelete