1) This song celebrates serenity. Are you feeling peaceful this morning?
This morning I was feeling rather peaceful, but this afternoon I am a little restless.
2) The lyrics include allusions to sun and clouds. How does the world look where you are? Is it sunny or cloudy?
It is 65 degrees outside and sunny. Beautiful weather!
3) This week's featured artist, BJ Thomas, is in the Grammy Hall of Fame for another hit record that uses weather as a metaphor, "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head." Make up a Hall of Fame that you believe you should be inducted into. (For example, Crazy Sam has inducted herself into The Meme Mistress Hall of Fame for her service to Saturday 9.)
The Taking Photos of My Dog Hall of Fame
4) When Crazy Sam hears this song, she always sings along ... loud. Is there a song you simply cannot resist singing along with?
The Sound of Silence by Disturbed.
During the workday, I listen to local radio stations. When I am in my vehicle, I listen to satellite radio.
6) Though their dress code is lenient, country music fans who attend the Opry for a live show are warned: "Just remember, there's one rule we take very seriously here at the Grand Ole Opry -- you must wear something." Easter Sunday is a day many of us dress up. What will you be wearing today?
I will be wearing dress slacks and a cute top. However, I will be wearing tennis shoes rather than dress shoes on my feet. Dress shoes hurt my back.
7) Easter is recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
Warm weather, green grass, green leaves on the trees and lots of flowers!
8) Lilies are popular at Easter. Do you have a favorite flower?
I love lilacs. The smell of lilacs remind me of home and remind me of my grandparents.
9) Which would rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a plastic egg filled with pennies?
A plastic egg filled with pennies. I do not like Peeps.
#6 -- Me, too! I used to wear the cutest heels every day. Then I got heel spurs. No more dressy shoes for me!ReplyDelete
I cannot wear dress shoes either. I have the ugliest shoes. I wear tennise shoes when I can.ReplyDelete
I laughed at the taking pictures of my dog Hall of Fame. I should be in that! My nephew got on to me once because I have more pictures of my dogs than anything else....hahahaha Loved your answers and have a wonderful Easter!