February 24, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Compassion Questions
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed? I am right-handed.
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? All kinds of things stand out in my mind....too many to pick just one.
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild? A dolphin.
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild? A mouse
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night? Sometimes
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be? I would make it illegal for any type of abuse of people or animals.
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Sleep!
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? My dog. I want to see the world through her eyes.
10. What would you like to change about yourself? My weight.
11. What is your daily routine. Sleep, work, eat and play video games.
12. What would your perfect day be like? Stay in bed all day and watch movies, while snuggle with my dog.
13. How old were you when you learned to read? Around 4 (yes, I mean four years old).
14. What is the most interesting thing you know? The letter "Q" is the only letter that does not appear in any of the United States' state names.
15. What makes you nervous? Ice covered roads
16. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal? I have ridden a horse.
18. What time do you go to bed? I try to get into bed by 8:00PM on a work night and no later than 10:00PM.
19. What time do you get up? 4:30AM is when my alarm is set. But I wake up around 2:30AM nearly every night. Sometimes I can fall back asleep, sometimes not.
20. Do you know how to swim? I do know how to swim.
Labels: Sunday Stealing