February 10, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Book Questions
2. If you could bring three characters to life for a social event (afternoon tea, a night of clubbing, perhaps a world cruise), who would they be and what would the event be? The event would be staying at home, dining on pizza and watching movies. The invitation list would include Scarlet O'Hara, Deadpool and Groot.
3. You are told you can't die until you read the most boring novel on the planet. While this immortality is great for awhile, eventually you realize it's past time to die. Which book would you expect to get you a nice grave? Any of the Harlequin romance novels.
4. Which book have you pretended, or at least hinted, that you've read, when in fact you've been nowhere near it? None that I can think of.
5. As an addition to the last question, has there been a book that you really thought you had read, only to realize when you read a review about it/go to 'reread' it that you haven't? Which book? I recently read a Lee Child book that I swore I had read a few times before. For some reason (old age maybe), I just could not remember the plot line. Halfway through the book, I remembered the ending but read it all the way through anyway.
6. You've been appointed Book Advisor to a VIP (who's not a big reader). What's the first book you'd recommend and why? Gone With The Wind is the first book I would recommend. It is my favorite book and I can speak about it without going back to read it again.
7. A good fairy comes and grants you one wish: you will have perfect reading comprehension in the foreign language of your choice. Which language do you go with? Spanish
8. A mischievous fairy comes and says that you must choose one book that you will reread once a year for the rest of your life (you can read other books as well). Which book would you pick? My favorite book of course, Gone With The Wind.
9. What's one bookish thing you 'discovered' from book blogging (maybe a new genre, or author, or new appreciation for cover art-anything)? New friends.
10. That good fairy is back for one final visit. Now, she's granting you your dream library! Describe it. Is everything leather bound? Is it full of first edition hardcovers? Pristine trade paperbacks? Perhaps a few favorite authors have inscribed their works? Go ahead-let your imagination run free. My library will be a huge room full of books from ceiling to floor. All wall space will be covered in books; a wide variety of book in various covers. in the middle of the room I will have a few comfy chairs and a couch with plenty of lighting!
Labels: Sunday Stealing