February 17, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Aesthetic Themed List
2. if a crystal ball could tell you the truth about anything, what would you want to know? I want to know if my son knew that he really was loved and that he was not alone.
3. what is the greatest accomplishment of your life? My children.
4. what is the first happy memory that comes to mind, recent or otherwise? Phone calls from my son. He would always say, "I love you Mama".
5. if you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? I would spend more time with my family and spend some time traveling.
6. do you feel you had a happy childhood? No.
7. would you ever have a deep conversation with a stranger and open up to them? No.
8. what would you title the autobiography of your life so far? Searching For Peace and Happiness
9. how do you feel about tattoos and piercings? explain. I think both are an individual choice. I see nothing wrong with either.
10. do you wear a lot of makeup? why/why not? No. I have never liked a lot of makeup. I just wear a little to cover up my scars/zits.
11.The world is listening. pick one sentence you would tell them. I would say, "stop the violence and learn to be peaceful".
12. who in the world would you most like to receive a letter from and what would you want it to say? I would like to receive a letter from my daughter and I would like for her to say that she is doing well.
13. do you have a desk/work space and how is it organised/not organised? I have a desk in my office, both of which are organized. I have to keep my work space organized, otherwise I will forget what I am doing and where stuff is.
14. what’s your Starbucks order, and who would you trust to order for you, if anyone? I trust my husband to order my Mocha Latte for me.
15. what is the most important thing to you in your life right now? My dog.
Labels: Sunday Stealing