January 13, 2019
Sunday Stealing: Storywise
2. Unusual food combinations you enjoy: I like potato chips and mustard sometimes.
3. Your best cure for hiccups. Holding my breath for as long as I can.
4. Something you have never done but would like to try. Parasailing
5. A routine you do every day without fail: Wake up, go to the bathroom, wash my face, put in my dentures, take the dog outside to potty.
6. Something new you've recently learned. I recently learned that
7. Your keenest sense: My sense of touch. I was going to say seeing but my eyes are not that great. Then I thought of saying hearing, but the older I get the more I miss hear things.
8. Whether you prefer cooking or cleaning up. Between these two choices, I prefer cooking.
9. Where were you the last time you saw the sun rise: Sitting in my office at work.
10. A recent time you were embarrassed: I fell down last week on the ice.
11. An everyday sound that delights you: My dog, "talking" to me.
12. The last conversation you had with a stranger: We discussed the weather and the fact we have not received much snow this winter.
Labels: Sunday Stealing