2. Has it been a rough week? The week overall was good, only a few days that were rough.
3. If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical? No.
4. Name one person you’d take a bullet for. My daughter.
5. Did you trip over anything today? Yes. I trip over my shoes while trying to put them on. Standing up while putting on shoes was not a good idea for me this morning.
6. Last time you painted a picture? On my cell phone....today. On a canvas....years ago.
7. Is your favorite color yellow? No. I have several favorite colors (blue, black, green) but not yellow.
8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you? I was born in a hospital but I do not remember the name of the doctor.
9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated? Yes, several of them.
10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche? It depends on the movie and who is in it. However, for the most part I do not enjoy them.
11.Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music? Listen to music.
12.Ever been to Rhode Island? Not yet.
13.Can you tell the difference between a Scottish & an Irish accent? Sometimes. I do tend to get them mixed up now and then.
14.Can you read music? Not very well.
15. Have you been to McDonald’s in the past month? I stopped at McDonald's a few weeks ago for coffee. I ended up dumping out the coffee because it was way to watery.