November 25, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Hooked on Memes
3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guaranteed that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? I turn around and walk the other way. I don't need to say anything or do anything to them.
4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. There is one state tot he right of me.
5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? Ireland!
6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? Two
7. Are you a boxing fan? Not really.
8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? A chocolate covered grasshopper.
9. Is it cloudy right now? It is cloudy, and cold.
10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to Walmart or Target. What are you going to buy? I buy a lot of cleaning supplies and storage bins. My house needs a very deep cleaning and a lot of things put in storage.
11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger? I wanted to be a computer programmer in the United States Air Force. I work with computers now but not as a computer programmer. I have a desk job and sit at my desk all day staring at/typing on a computer.
13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? My bedroom, while in bed, trying to fall asleep. It happened as part of a panic attack. Why? Because I do not want to die...ever.
14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why? I can relate to Big Bird the most. We are both tall, love our teddy bear, and we misunderstand things at times. Also, Big Bird was created around the time I was born!
15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? I have done this many times!
16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? I have several: Ink Master, Good Eats Reloaded, Good Eats, Holiday Baking Championship and Family Feud.
17. Do you believe there is life after death? I struggle with this question often. I want to believe their is. I am just not sure there is.
Labels: Sunday Stealing