1. What is on your mind right now? Lots of things. One of the main things on my mind is my dog's surgery next week. Any surgery makes me nervous, her surgery makes me super nervous.
2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University? Not that I can think of.
3. How many books are in the room you’re in? At least 10.
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income? No.
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home? Yesterday
6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work? A few weeks ago. My husband had a doctor's appointment.
7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more? Sometimes I explain more but not often.
8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason? Not that I am aware of.
9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like? My favorite pair of pajamas are not actually pajamas. I prefer to wear a tee-shirt and stretchy pant or sweat pants to bed.
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to? I like both. However, right now I would like some potato soup.
11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you? I want to believe that but I am not so sure about it.
12. When’s the last time you saw your mom? April 3, 1991 around 4:30PM....I hugged her for the last time. She was killed 15 minutes later in a nearly head on collision (a van loaded with lumber, ran a stop sign and hit mom's car).
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of? Yogurt
14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere? No.
15 Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else? I was born and raised in a to where everyone knows everyone. The town I live in is kind of the same but only to a certain extent.