September 23, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Thought Provoking Questions
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? Nearly everyone. I have to tell myself to stop it because I am fine just the way I am.
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say? I have heard a lot of things through the years. Some things make sense depending on the situation and some things make sense depending on the person.
4. What gets you excited about life? Seeing my dog when I come home from a long day at work.
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? Loving someone with all your heart does not stop them from dying.
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? I wish I had spent a lot more time with my son.
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know? It depends on the situation and who I am speaking to/what I am speaking out.
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? I love my husband and I show him through taking care of him, putting a roof over our heads and putting food on the table.
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree? My thoughts regarding God.
10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? I do not cry as much each day as I did a year ago.
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? I think it is a sign of strength.
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would wear my pajamas to work.
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have? Yes.
14. What is the difference between living and existing? Living to me means enjoying life and the people and things around you. Existing is just going through the motions of each day, kind of in a daze.
15. If not now, then when? After I retire.
16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? Not really.
17. What does your joy look like today? Watching football.
18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word? Yes.
19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend? Not very long at all.
20. Which activities make you lose track of time? Online gaming.
21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? How to be kind to others.
22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life? I regret not being with my son when it died. This regret eats at me every day and cause a lot of pain and anxiety.
23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? Yes.
24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? Family
25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right? Doing the right thing should always come first.
Labels: Sunday Stealing