September 9, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Food Again
2. Do you like spicy foods? No.
3. Crispy or grilled chicken on your salad? I like grilled chicken on my salad.
4. Do you like corn on the cob? I do like corn on the cob.
5. Pumpkin or apple pie? Depends on the time of year. I like apple pie most of the time but like pumpkin pie during the holidays.
6. Dinner rolls or crescent rolls? Dinner rolls
7. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or boiled
8. Most expensive meal you have ever eaten? The most I have ever spent on a meal just for me was $80.00. Edit due to comments received - the meal was morel mushrooms for the appetizer, sea bass for the entree and Creme Brulee for dessert.
9. Do you like stir fry? Sometime.
10. What kind of pots and pans do you use? Whatever I found at Walmart for a somewhat decent price.
11. Do you like Brussel sprouts? No.
12. Canned or fresh tomatoes? Fresh tomatoes
13. BBQ Chicken or Ribs? Ribs
14. Do you like coffee? I love coffee.
15. Cupcakes or ice cream cake? Cupcakes
16. Hot dogs or polish sausage? Hot dogs
17. Do you like cinnamon toast? Yes.
18. Do you eat dinner at the table or in front of the TV? In front of the TV.
19. Do you like to BBQ? I do not like to BBQ but I do like to eat BBQ.
20. Do you like cold cuts? Yes...turkey, ham, bologna and roast beef.
21. Do you like rice? Yes.
22. Macaroni and cheese? Yes.
23. Key Lime Pie? Every now and then.
24. Favorite Fair/Carnival Food? Funnel cake and lemon shake ups.
25. What kind of gravy do you like? Country gravy (sausage gravy)
26. Jalapeno Poppers? I do not like them. Too spicy for me.
27. Broccoli/Chicken Alfredo? Yes.
28. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes.
29. Do you like lasagna? Yes.
30. Do you like hard boiled eggs? Yes.
Labels: Sunday Stealing