August 25, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Misc.Questions
The Internet has benefited me in many ways. I am able to keep in touch with distant family and friends; and I have met many wonderful new friends. Thanks to the Internet I have spent mindless hours playing online games, which has helped me to retain my sanity.
2. The getaway car is waiting outside – where is it taking you?
The getaway car is taking me to the airport so that I can catch a flight to Ireland.
3. Do you reply to comments on your blog? All of them? Or just the really interesting ones? Do you go back to check if the authors or the blogs you comment on reply to your comments?
I do reply to comments on my blogs now and then. Not all of them, just the ones in which someone has asked a question or in which someone has a shared experience. I do not go back to check if authors replied to my comments. I use to respond to all comments and at one point I always checked for replies to my comments; but life gets in the way.
4. On average, how long does it take you to make an important decision?
It truly depends on how important the decision is and how much time I have to make that decision. At work, I make decisions rather quickly. At home, I take a little bit more time.
5. Do you gather a lot of information prior to making the decision, or do you go with your gut in the heat of the moment?
I make decisions based on facts. So, I do research, gather information then make the decision. If I already know the facts, then I can make a decision on the spot.
6. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned recently?
I recently learned that some people like to hear what I have to say and that I do have good ideas.
7. What’s your hidden talent? Are you double-jointed? Can you sneeze the alphabet? Share your unique skill.
I do not have any hidden talents.
8. Rate the level of intensity you have about wanting to know God – no desire, low priority, curious, great desire, high priority, desperate to learn more. Explain your answer.
The level of intensity for me is low priority to no desire to know more about God. I am good with what I already know.
9. What’s one of your nicknames? How did you get that nickname?
One of my nicknames is Shay, a shortened version of my name, Shannon. Family and close friends have called me Shay all my life.
10. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why?
I have to have my cell phone, something to drink and snacks. The cell phone is in case of an emergency. Snacks and something to drink so I don't have to stop too often.
11. What do you think about reading books on an electronic reading device? Do you have an electronic reading device? Do you love it? Why? If you don’t love it, why not?
I like reading books on electronic reading devices, because I can make the font bigger so the book is easier to read. I have a Kindle, as well as the Kindle app on my phone and my computer.
12. Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard? Why?
I prefer to type on a keyboard rather than writing on paper. My handwriting is sloppy and hard to read at times. Plus, when I make mistakes while handwriting I have to either start over what I am writing or line through what I wrote. I don't have to do that if I use a keyboard & computer.
13. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now? (Assuming you’re wearing shoes. Although if you’re not, that certainly says something, too.)
My shoes says, "she wears what is comfortable and does not cause much back pain".
14. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
Black, sneaker type, Sketchers.
15. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be?
The ability to lose weight and not over eat all the time.
BONUS: When they "cool sculpt" your body, where does the fat go?
I assume the fat is absorbed by your body, but I am not sure.
Labels: Sunday Stealing