July 22, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Food, Glorious Food
2. Italian or Mexican? Mexican
3. Can you bake? If so, what are your favorite things to bake? I can bake a little bit, nothing fancy. I like to bake cookies.
4. Do you use cook books or do you try to find recipes online? I use recipes I find online.
5. Do you own a kitchen aid mixer? No, but I plan to get one.
6. Ever cooked a meal for more than 15 people at one time? Yes, and I did not enjoy it.
7. Do you like hospital food? Hospital food is too bland for my taste.
8. Favorite fast food restaurant? Dairy Queen
9. Any picky eaters in your family? A few
10. Soda or Tea? Tea
11. Hot chocolate? I like hot chocolate, with little marshmallows in it.
12. Favorite holiday dish? Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving time.
13. What is the most tasteful strangest looking thing you have ever tasted? I don't recall eating anything that looked strange. I have eaten rattlesnake, which I thought tasted good.
14. Fries or tater tots? Fries
15. Do you like cheese? If so what kind? I like cheese, especially natural white cheddar.
16. Home made or can soup? Home made soup
17. Do you like to eat out? Yes
18. What kind of food is popular where you are? (Like in Alaska it is seafood) Bratwurst
19. Do you like cotton candy? Yes
20. Turkey or Chicken? Turkey
21. Hamburger or tuna helper? Hamburger helper
22. Raw or cooked veggies? Depends on the vegetable and if I am eating the vegetables as a meal or as a snack.
23. Do you like salad? If so, what is your favorite kind of salad? I do like salad and eat a lot of it. My favorite is a garden salad with a variety of toppings.
24. Favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms and Canadian bacon
25. Do you like meat loaf? Yes, especially when my mother-in-law makes it. Her recipe is awesome!
Labels: Sunday Stealing