July 1, 2018
Sunday Stealing: I Love A Parade
2. Rate the following parade attractions in order of affection: I rearranged the order to show how I rank/rate them.
1. marching bands
2. antique cars/tractors
3. fire trucks
6. anything that gives away candy
7. politicians ride in cars
3. Have you ever been in a parade? Yes, a few times when I was a teenager.
4. Do you bring lawn chairs to parades? Sometimes. Depends on where the parade is.
5. Does it bother you to have to park a long way from the parade, and then walk back to the car afterwards? I do not like to park a long way from anything. So yes, parking a long way from a parade then walking back to the car, bothers me.
6. Do you wave at people you know? Yes.
7. At people you don't know? Yes.
8. Do you take pets -dogs particularly - to parades? My dog only sees parades that happen in the town we live in. We can see the parade from our house so I let Shelby sit on the porch and watch with me. If she gets scared (she often does) then I can let her back in the house.
9 Have you ever been to a big parade in person (Rose Bowl, Macy's, etc)? I have been to one Superbowl parade and a few World Series parades.
10. Do you attend more warm weather or cold weather parades? Warm weather parades mostly.
Labels: Sunday Stealing