June 3, 2018
Sunday Stealing From Friday Five
2. When you want quiet, where do you go? I go to bed to get some peace and quiet.
3. Do you need/prefer total darkness when you sleep? I need a nightlight in order to sleep.
4. What is your least favorite taste? The taste of slimy asparagus.
5. How heavily do you rely upon your sense of touch? I rely on my sense of touch as much as possible.
6. Do you mostly prepare your meals at home or do you eat out more? I eat out more than I prepare meals at home...much easier.
7. Is there a time of day when you are more likely to buy food already prepared? Lunch time
8. What is your average weekly grocery bill (for how many people)? What is your total restaurant/fast food bill for an average week? Two people and one dog, around $200 each week, depending on what sounds good that week. Fast food/restaurant bill is maybe $100 each week.
9. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home? Chicken and Dumplings
10. What is your favorite meal to order in a restaurant? Steak, mashed potatoes and a salad.
11. Do you believe in fate? Not really
12. If Karma was to visit you now, would it be kind or kick you in the butt? I imagine karma would give me a small kick in the butt but mostly be kind.
13. Do you believe you have lived another life previous to this one? Yes.
14. What do you believe in with an unshakable resolve? Death
15. What one factor influences your life the most? The will to live.
Labels: Sunday Stealing